Friday, October 15, 2010

Perfect Day

Sometimes, when at the end of the day I feel it was wasted, unproductive, lazy, I feel it wasn't a good day, I wish I could go back in time and save it, amend it, make it more speeded up, move around, do something, or simply relax myself in a peaceful rest. So, I think that my perfect day would be a day when I would do anything I like, with the beings I love. I can imagine myself waking up in the early morning, climbing a hill near my parents's house, play around in some secret watefalls I know, read a book lying on the wet rocks (it might be a waterproof book lol),  make a pic nic to have breakfast, all this with my boyfriend, family and friends. Walk back to home, make a meeting, with the people who couldn't have gone to the waterfalls beacuse of their physical condition or diseases, have some delicious food for lunch, could be a barbecue but some of my friends wouldn't like it, so we could do some kind of fish, fruit, and/or vegetable skewers, talk about good news, have natural juices. I would like to build something, help to make a greenhouse, or perhaps a playground, or a hole for a pool. If I had a swimming pool, I would like to swim in it, make a swimming pool party, play swimming pool games, make a party at the afternoon or the night, but I don't think it's necessary to be only at night, it could be all day long :)... That's it, I don't think a perfect day might have great things, but share, spread the affection and have beloved company. I also think that for me, a perfect day must be outdoor, with grass, water, sunlight and fresh air.

3 comments:

  1. I'm feel bad too when i don't do anything worthy through the day...

    And i'm agree with your last words about share with others.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, read your post made me want the summer near, I think in summer we can do much things that make the day be perfect and taken all the time sharing with family, friends and boyfriend. Also, In your last words, is the really meaning of a perfect day, but in my post, I said that my perfect day is the one that make me feel intensely. I think that there are many ways to do it. One is yours, and one is mine, and there too many ways mores.

    Regards lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your perfect day is very nice. You are a person that like share with other people.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete