Friday, October 1, 2010

Taking advantage of the ocean

Hi dear all!
Today I'm gonna talk about somewhere I would like to go, a place I would like to visit. When they ask me about this, the first place that spreads to my mind is France, because of its lovely places, museums, historycal streets, the famous Eiffel Tower, the Versailles Palace, the thiny little cafes (so romantic), the restaurants, the haute-couture festivals, the mimes, the parfum factories, the beautiful houses and gardens...
I also think in Japan: about japanese culture, the zen, the Mount Fuji, the kimonos, the Tea Ceremony, the delicious food, so lovely to see lol (sorry, it's what I think...), the amazing Manga-Anime Festivals, with cosplays (people disguised of their favourite characters, some of them are UN-BE-LIEVE-VA-BLE), gaming tournaments, merchandising, the rice fields, the Ghibli Museum (Hayao Miyasaki's anime studio), the pagodas, and of course the gorgeous sakura cherry trees (I don't care they're so sickening pink, I LOVE THEM).
I also think about Italy, because of The Vatican, the masterpieces in their art collection, the Sixtin Chapel, the libraries, the Chapels, the statues, Venice, the antique Roman culture, etc.
But there's a place I would like to know, because a very deep but special reason: I have a little phobia about the sea (I know it's incorrect to say it like this, because the phobias are never a little thing, but, anyway...), so all the other places have a little inconvenient, the closeness to the sea. So I had developed an strange but understandable love for mountains, lakes, rivers, hills and even volcanoes, and places that are very high. But never near to the ocean.
The place I would LOOOVE to visit is Switzerland, because of their mountains, basically. They make me feel safe. Maybe it's some kind of freaky supervising instinct, the matter is that I'm terrified about living near to the sea, but I would love to live in a mountainous place. I love all the vibrant green in the area, the fresh air, the cold wind, the snow, the lakes, the fields, the castles, and the Alps, of course.  



4 comments:

  1. Heeey! i would to visit france too, i love its cheese and wine :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami! You know a lot of interesting things about Japan! I expect that when I become in millionaire you advise me in my trip to Japan, maybe I could invite you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like very much to go to France too! But I have to confess that the most part of the time I would dedicate to the French gastronomy.
    Yuuumi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camila you are a liar!!! you told me that you were going to do the post about music. Now I have to leave you a comment here in your old post.

    ReplyDelete