Friday, August 20, 2010

I would like to introduce myself to you

Hi everyone! I'm Camila, but I prefer the nickname of Mila :) because that's how they used to call me at school. That's it!, Mila AND a smile :)
Well, I'm a very relaxed person, I used to live in the country so I love animals, specially the young ones. I love nature and peaceful places. I also love literature and art. I think art and artcrafts are just the same thing, I think there's no Big Art, unless we talk about all their specialties. Hope you enjoy my blog as well as I'll enjoy writting on it :)
Here's a platonic quote I like:
"You don't have a soul. You're a soul. You have a body".
-Clive Staples Lewis.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mila, I really loved the quote! You never told me that you prefered to be call Mila, I might call you that way if you like, but as i'm not used to it, so it might take a while.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete