Friday, November 19, 2010

A beautiful soul

Today I have to tell you what's my favourite classmate's blog, so I'm going to talk about my friend's blog, Once upon a time or maybe twice.
She's very shy and a very serious person, she doesn't like to be well known, I guess. Right now she hadn't come to class, maybe because she's ill. Lastly we had to study much more than the other weeks, and she felt very stressed. What can I tell you about her?... Well, at first, she's a wonderful person, very sweet and gentle. She's incredibly smart and funny, but as she's so shy she doesn't make jokes very loud, only with her friends. I'm very proud of knowing her, even more of being her friend. She likes to make things perfectly, that's why she gets so stressed. I'm much more mediocre in my studies, but she gives the best of her and never gives a bad work. She's so responsible and studious, that sometimes make me feel really lazy myself. But this is very good for me, because it makes me want to be a better student, and person too. She always make feel like that, but without making feel ofended, instead, you feel you can give much more than what you're doing. She's gorgeous too, but she likes to be very refined and calm.
Her blog reflects her thinking, that's why I love it, she writes with no shame, freely and sometimes is very caustic. For the first time, there's someone I know with such a great english level, I'm not myself a great english speaker, but I had always been very upset about don't knowing anyone who talks and writes it well (excepting some english teachers), until I knew her. Reading her blog, apart from it's very interesting, it helps me learning english, because she manages it. Also, as she can write better in english than anyone else in the class (sorry guys, but she's the best in it), she can write clearer and more preciser than others, I might say I'm a little envyous about her because of this. Sometimes I really didn't know how to say something in english, but she always knows, even more, she thinks in english as well as in spanish. I wish I could have that great mind skill. The post I like the most is the next: Nowhere man... (actually woman), where she'd spoken about nothing at all, because we had to write about any topic we wanted (I wrote about I nightmare I had), but she couldn't choose anything, and finally she talked about this strange confusion of matters... I JUST LOVED IT.
She's amazing.
As her blog is in english, I think she would easily spread her thoughts around, to whoever wants to read interesting posts, and know this wonderful soul.
Cheers for Nardy!

P.S.: I was just forgetting, she loves the Lord of the Rings books, so I've put some images about it.

1 comment:

  1. May she rest in peace.... JAJAJA
    This sounds like the eulogy o my funeral.
    Thank you very much for saying these words, Camila. It does makes me feel a lot better.
    You are the greatest person with a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete