Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hobby? or Job? I need to feed myself!

Hi everyone!
Today I have to talk about the job I would like to do in my life, it's a hard question to answer, because I'm already studying at university, but I'm not pretty sure if it's what I really want in my life... Perhaps I think that life is something too big, too long, so I'm a little confused about what I want in all that time, I think I'm afraid of failing, being wrong about what I want to do in order to live my whole life. I only know that I would never work in an office, I mean, with four walls around me, because I need air, freshness, nature, wind and/or sun, so it can't be on a desk, telephone, or computer all the time... I think I would like to be a painter, an artist, but a very educated one, interested in all kind of arts nowadays,  but I'm not really talented, so I think I would probably die by hungry that way lol...
I would also like to get involved with people, like a museum guide, I think that's a perfect job for me, I like to talk to people, feel that I'm spreading knowledge about art, I don't like the idea of being a teacher, but a guide would be perfect for me, I also love to walk around, and I love art, of course.
I would also like to be a librarian, but maybe it could be too boring for me, even I would spend all the time reading all the books I could.
At least, I have to say that I have some plans for future, which implicate kids, so I would like to travel around the world, doing art research, and hope children's education won't be difficult because of that, instead  it could be a huge source of knowledge and life experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment